click to follow

Monday 7 May 2018

sexy janitor 5


Image result for sexy painting of a manEvery morning is a pay day, not every Nigerian can say that! I and my friend John was posted to Mannie and Lannie guest house to work, John was ill and I decided to cover for him, the place was in the very famous Maitama estate. I drove there using the address I was given by my boss orally.

It was a very silent building with no obvious activity. I got to the gate, relayed to the security men my purpose of coming, and after some elaborated protocols of rigorous searching, they allowed me in.
The search fueled my curiosity about what the place was all about, its very quiet and without people milling about. I got scared at some point and remembering this is Abuja; the home of the powerful, I remembered also that I didn't see any sign post of the place anywhere; top it all, my phone was seized from me.



With fear; I said prayers in my heart as I carried my cleaning agents in the gallery looking building. Another staff was my compass to the point where my service was needed. Opening the door, I did a double take. Soft ft instigating music hit me and I saw an interior setting like a lounge; with a lot of people, lights so red like an orgy is going on.. women were in more populace  than men and they were only in panties, strategically arranged, some male were on the poles, dancing in a very sexy way. The view hit me in shock.

I thought this was the job of a woman, really? Men strip? it was raining money, and some were displayed like they were auctioning. subsequently; one of the seated women will make a request and the guy will come to take her in the lead of the ushers, the whole staff from the look of things here are male and their customers are the women, but my question is whether it is a brothel or a spa?! I'm seriously confused.

"I like that one in uniform" a voice said audibly and all I saw was a green light on me, I was not sure what was happening because I had began to doze at a corner, waiting to be called upon to clean, "or is he too expensive?" the voice inquired.

Two men in suit came to me, in their late 40s and both bald, they said "It is your lucky day today" - I was dumbfounded as to their insinuation, "I don't understand you" I replied politely and one of them swiftly interrupted moving closer to me "that woman wants you to fuck her and get paid, is that not a win-win for you?" - Damn he was raw and very precise.

I was still trying to digest his statement when he confirmed the woman is willing to pay two million for my service and have paid half in advance. My ears stood like that of a gun dog, two million Naira! life and direct, I was staring at the two of them with indecision, "should we tell her No and return her money? it is your call!" one of them said. Who the fuck drops 2 million to get fucked?! A woman for that matter!

This was happening fast, I was not thinking straight and it is evident that I am wasting the precious time of these men, they were about leaving taking my silence for a "No" - whether it is the devil or not, I don't know, I held the hands of one and agreed, their face lit up with joy.
They ushered me to the a room, taking off my over raw uniforms and gave me new set of black pant to wear, also they gave me a drink, more like a milk shake; looking all creamy. I don't know what it is but I took it any way.

They asked for my account number and wired in my presence #400,000; they confirmed the remainder will be sent after my service, I was ecstatic. I know how long it takes me to save up 400k and I am getting it in just one night and in a speed of light. I requested for my phone to check and I saw 400k dancing as my account as my balance, even my account was happy.

I hugged the job at this junction. I was feeling an insane rush through me and I am getting very hyperactive. I was talking and acting with frills, my hands was bulging with my veins and I'm sure if i looked in the mirror, my eyes would be dilated too. My dick was hard as cement now, and aching to be used. Where is all these strength coming from?

I sat close to my mistress for the night, slim and creamy melanin color. She was wearing a fitted but long black gown, the perfume she was wearing is enough to want to dive into her, her silver chain peeping.
She's sipping a Russian brand krov scotch. That tells me that she is warming up for the night, though she was keeping a calm straight face.

I moved closer to her, keeping a very cozy body relationship. Her flawless skin was glowing, and with the auspice of the light, I was able to see too that she is not all that young; maybe late 40s or early 50s.
Something in that drink I was given is messing with my head, I couldn't help myself as I leaned in to kiss the woman, the morale was at its apogee! I'm absolutely crazy for her; all my inhibitions are down!

She was not surprised though, she responded in a shy way, she suggested we go to her room and I obliged without a word. I gulped the rest of her drink and stood like a wounded lion, my dick is putting in work to just tear its way our of my pants.
I feel within myself like I am going to wreck my client's pussy tonight.. Fuck, I'm going to destroy that cunt. She paid for it. We went in her lodged room in a staggering gait. I went straight to the bathroom, eased myself first and had a shower.. It was hard to do so without fucking her first; but I'd sweated and I needed to give her the full experience.

The water beat my back softy, and my cock hard and very hot, It laid turgid and heavy while pointing straight up to my stomach. Its been awhile i fucked though.. Arousal ran rampant in my veins. I stroked it and held it like I was I looking for the owner.
I walked into the room in that manner and I met my client undressed, looking so fucking edible. She asked that I let her have her bath too, my dick found this very pesky, and time wasting. It wants to sink into her heat now!


No comments:

Post a Comment