click to follow

Thursday 10 May 2018

my heart 2


Image result for sexy image of flamesLots of time, i lived my life on the edge... my messages to those i loved were never sent.
A score and a couple of years is how much life's energy i've spent...
Always seeing the world differently, eyes of the Hubble telescope... a mind that loves to search and probe.









I always hit a rock though, misunderstood at every turn.
It's sure looking like i'd leave the world without the "mis-t" disappearing... if i do please cremate me and put my ashes in an urn.
So long! So long!... Sad songs the choir would chorus.

"Go on! Go on! to an abode of eternal rest" the elders would chant all night.
It's gonna be alright... they would say whilst consoling my mother.
But they were the one that committed the murder.
Thrust their spear of generalization into my left ventricle.


No comments:

Post a Comment