click to follow

Sunday 6 May 2018

sexy janitor 4

Image result for sexy painting of a manI got a text message from my company in the evening informing me where I will be working in tonight, Saba Nyaki auditing firm, very popular and because of the car I own, I was given to go and clean up the place.
I set out at night to maitama estate, and more flashes were coming to me as the place looks very familiar, though I cant really place it. The routes and street lights looked like they were talking and trying to communicate something to me.



I drove through to the location of the firm, got my tools and strolled in, I was expected so I got very friendly approach from the security, I bought them kilishi too as a good street oriented boy! The firm was on the 7th floor of  the 10 storey building. I used the elevator, getting to the seventh floor, I wasted no time at all, I got hold of my earphone and jammed my songs as I work which was my tradition right from time.

I was cleaning the offices and their tools, mopping happily in the rythm of the reggae music I was listening to and when carried away; I sing aloud. Two hours passed and I was almost done, when I noticed the lights were on in one of the offices. I went there to see what was happening and I saw somebody virtually glued to a laptop; a woman.

She was using earpiece too and so couldn't hear as I said hello, then I walked close to her. On seeing me, she almost ran out of her clothes, palpably scared and yelled at me, "what the hell are you doing here?" she asked scornfully.

"I am the janitor for tonight here" i answered without delay. She calmed down a bit and drank some water. She faced me back and studied me attentively. She looked like she knows me before, her face lit and my flashes began to come again but this time very definitive.
She dragged me out of the duress and told me where she knows me from; "you were the guy from last night at M&L" - it immediately began to make sense to me. She apologized to me for the ugly occurrence, she got me talking and we franchised a little.

She asked if I was still horny from what I was given last night, and I politely said no, we talked the rest of the night and she said she will like to make up for the lost night. My face lit up, not for the joy of sex; but for the financial attachment attached to this.



She gave me her private number and pleaded that I call her on the weekend. She was done with work and I offered her a ride to her home. She agreed and called her driver not to bother, 4:46am and we drove through the city of Abuja to her house in Maitama. I genuinely want to hit her pussy now and not from any inducement. I want to actually fuvk her, she is old; almost old enough to be my mom but she is still fuckable an beautiful. I cannot wait for the weekend.Not just any car, but the type that the rich folks will consider to enter. with the savings I had, lending from my father's friends and the few friend I'd made, I raised the money for the car in the space of four months.

Many things had to be on hold at home as my kid sister had to wait another year to write exams, one of my sister had to skip a semester and other hiccups. I knew what I was into when I got the car; I pimped it to the Asokoro, Garki and Gwagwalada taste, it is a Toyota corolla sport car and I registered with the online taxi agents and numerous others.

The money began to roll in as time passed by; kudos to hard work. I was loved by my customers probably because I am learned and relate well with them. Things leaped a bit but financial traffic was still featuring.

I applied for the job of a janitor with Roscoe agency and I was called up early enough, and I explained that I will be doing a night shift because I work and go to school too. I assured them of a standard service. After much deliberation, I got the job!.

It was a good pay and it's adventurous; it paid by the hour (2,200 an hour) and I work for five hours, all through the night. Because I have a car; I was given more good places to cover on different nights; deluxe hotels, firms, houses etc in the best part of the town.

This has been my curve in the last nine months and things are gradually getting back to place; now than when I was in the warehouse, I can afford things for myself and my relatives. I moved to a new apartment with my friend in another fair part of Abuja for easy mobility. Life is fair, hardwork is paying well, I am doing well with culinary school, taxi driving is going well too and the Janitor job is crowning my effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment