click to follow

Wednesday 12 April 2017

The Sexy Nurse


Sophia Hitten

I swayed my ass to the rythm of the song belowing in my head.. I whistled to BrainFreeze by Damien Knewschool. It had this intense reggae beat that pulsed my blood. The headphone is an addiction I absolutely cant break from!

I glanced at the wrist watch on my slender wrists and gasped. Shit. I'm almost late for my shift! I vacuumed faster and put away the trash.
I'd just hosted a crazy party the night before; one i had no wish to host; but was swindled into. My friends came over and started Calling another friend, and so on. In 30 minutes; my placed was jammed full with writhing bodies and loud music. 

Cocain lines were set. A mini bar was set up and my friends were throwing back tequila like water. I'd smiled in exasperation.. My close circle of friends are madt that way. 
Infact, they provided 3 bouncers for the impromptu party and stragglers who wished to cause trouble were removed unceremoniously. The floor manager was a hottie who I'd fucked the first night I packed in; so, even if other tenants complained, he's got my back.

We partied hard till 3am before it winded down and I hustled everyone out of my place. I didn't even notice all the mess created because I locked the door, set up the security alarms and fell on my bed like a ton of bricks. I woke up feeling quite energized because I only danced; I didn't drink. I shook my head. We just throw parties for no reason at all! I yawned and wandered to the living room. I stopped in shock! The place was a mess.. Then I began cleaning it up.

I rushed into the bathroom and took a short shower to wash up all the sweat I'd worked up from cleaning. I need to dress up quickly and leave.
I wore my clothes swiftly and wore no makeup. I packed my frizzy hair into a bun and used an elastic band to hold it up. The hospital I worked at is just some few blocks from my high rise. 

I got to the living room and heard the bell. That must be the laundry man! I'd dropped my scrubs off at the laundry; I couldn't get an unidentified stain off. I didn't even look in the peephole; I pulled the door open in a rush.

José came into view. The Hot floor manager. I felt a wave of lust fill me. He's so lean and feline. He has this Hispanic feature that complements him well. He looks almost pretty; the kind of guy that gets you jealous and insecure about your own looks as a female.
"Hey chica, how're you?" He bent to kiss my neck and I got a whiff of his cologne. Succinct images of our night of lust filled my mind. He straightened and flicked a frizzy hair that has escaped back.

"I'm rushing to work now.." I said on a fast intake of breath. Oh my God. He's going to notice my stupid crush on him! I tried to take a steady breathe in. And control the fast beat of my heart.

He smiled and his perfect dentures came into view.."How about some.." His voice turned husky.."sweet necking right now.." Fuck it. He gently bent again and nipped my ears. My blood roared. Oh my goodness. I've been dreaming of this for weeks! why did it have to be on my shift!

"I'd be late for work José.." I whispered... He pulled me inside my apartment and locked the door. "Id give you a ride on my bike, drop you off at work.." He didn't bother with niceties.
He turned me over and began squeezing my breasts, while unbuckling his belt. I moaned in desire. I cannot wait to swallow his dick. I love giving head. I'd give you head anywhere, anytime.

I knelt automatically and his cock sprung out. Slim and long. I clenched my thighs in avid desire. I didn't waste time. I bobbed my head and took him deep. I wasn't born with a gag reflex.

My head bobbed deeper and harder and felt my pussy began to spurt juices. Fuck. I resisted the urge to finger myself as I believed I'd get some hot fucking soon. My wishes were just that- wishes.

The next thing I was hearing was.."Swallow me baby.. Swallow me deep.." I popped the dick out of my mouth and i couldn't believe the next thing that happened. His cock began to jerk and like it was slow motion, I saw cum flying out. I jerked off like a bullet; I don't want that shit staining me. 

I looked at him in disgust and sighed. The fucker came! After getting me all wet and bothered! And to make matters worse, I could see his dick shrivel and go flaccid! I looked at the time.. Work! I rushed to my bedroom to check my reflection in the mirror, hope I'm not hiding some runaway cum.

I was satisfied and rushed back out, almost skidding on the tiles in my haste. The bastard has gone! Fuck, he just came here to get his rocks off! I fumed in anger as I locked up my door. I'm so angry!

I took the elevator to the ground floor and I said a rushed "hello" to samuel, the concierge. The foot traffic outside overwhelmed me. The hit wave slammed into me and I felt sweat bead on my nape.

Horns blowing here and there! I lived at Long beach, Los Angeles and worked at the community hospital. I hastily stopped a cab and slid in. The driver was  kindly looking old man with a cigarette dangling from his dark lips.

He smiled at me kindly when i fumed at the unending traffic. Fuck it, I should have known better than to believe that bloody liar. The pulse of arousal hadn't gone yet though. Although it's not overwhelming like before, it's muted now.

I saw the familiar building of the hospital rear up and my heart filled with apprehension. I'm very late! I hastily paid the driver and tipped him heavily for his services. I could afford to; aside my salary, my mom, who's Japanese and accounts for my tilted eyes, just married a rich croon and thinks an exorbitant pocket money which by the way, triples my salary; will make me forgive her.

I rushed into the building and it was in chaos. An emergency was being attended to and I secretly heaved a sigh of relief, my lateness might not be noticed. I went into the nurses room and changed into my scrubs. 3 patients were brought to the burn unit; where I work.
I looked up at the big wall clock and took in a breath of shock. It's 3am! I've been on my feet for 6hours! Jesus. As if my body was waiting for me to check the time, I felt a wave of exhaustion hit me. 

I looked around me and saw that things have winded down a bit. I need to start documenting reports. I sat down and began writing. I was halfway through my report when I saw a shadow fall on the paper.

I looked up and it turned out to be the Admin supervisor. Who's an Ob/Gyn. Fuck it. I knew what this meant. "Miss Hitten, you were late today." I rolled my eyes mentally. What hypocrisy. He's putting on a show for whom ever might be watching. He gestured and I stood up and followed him to his office. The bastard wants something, I know.

He stood near the door and gestured for me to enter the office. I did and he entered too, while closing the door firmly. No words were exchanged. We pounced on each other like rabid rabbits. No, rabbid minks.

In seconds, I was naked and laid wide on the gynaecology table. He gently pulled my legs apart and placed them on the stirrups. I was spread wide like a patient about to be checked. My legs were hung up and he could see right into my pulsing cunt. Wetness resumed from where that bastard José stopped it.

Fuck.. I moaned. He wrapped some kind of belt tight around my middle, and I couldn't move. He bent over me and kissed me deeply. I wished to run my fingers through his thick blond hair; but I was restrained.

He moved lower and he nibbled my neck like he had all the time in the world. I moaned loudly in agitation.. He ran his fingers all around my vulva but didn't sink em into me. I almost died of frustration. He captured one nipple from my tiny breasts and bit them soundly. I almost arched off the table. He continued flicking my clit slowly. My pussy spurted juices uncontrollably.

He stood up abruptly; I cold see that he's losing his control..despite the air-conditioning, sweat dotted his forehead. I ached to lick it off.
He pulled a stool and sat down, right between my legs. He could see every detail of my waxed cunt. I felt heat suffuse my face; I must have gone red in embarrassment even with my deep tan. He grinned devilishly at my discomfort and then bent his head to consume me. 

I had to bite my lip to keep from shrieking. He gave every attention to me. He went fast and slow at the exact right time. Fuck. Even with my wide open legs, he placed his fingers near my labia and pulled. My pussy opened further. He grazed his teeth over this exposed and tender meat and buried his tongue deep. I came apart.

As I was coming down from this high, a knock sounded on the door and we froze. Did somebody hear us? He hastily released my arms from the restraint and dropped my legs from the stirrups.

I stood up and pulled on my scrubs very fast. I brushed my hair back and tried hard to look innocent. The door opened and a huge black man entered with a beautiful woman.

Segun Okoya

I stepped into the office and the subtle scent of pussy hit me. The blond doctor ushered I and my girlfriend to the seats in front of him. We sat down and a glanced around the room. I saw a very tiny nurse standing in a corner of the office. She couldn't meet my gaze and as I stared, I saw the blush building from her neck up to her cheeks.

Vanessa was explaining her issues to the doctor who tried his best to look concerned. I knew then that we'd interrupted something. I took in the very large wet spot on the gyn table and I grinned. Definitely. I looked at the nurse again and  she quickly flicked her eyes away. Gotcha.

She's very beautiful. Slanted Asian looking eyes paired with a very straight Caucasian nose. Tiny, heart shaped lips. She looked absolutely exotic. Her hair framed her face in wild frizzy curls. Her small stature gave her a delicate appearance as she was swallowed up by her scrubs..."Yes, so the cramps couldn't make me sleep.." Vanessa finished.

The doctor scribbled something on a prescription sheet ad gave it to us. The nurse hastily left the office and I got an Insane shock. I expected her to be tiny all over; just like her nonexistent breasts, but her ass is almost huge!




No comments:

Post a Comment