Thursday, 16 March 2017
7 kinds of boobs that exist!
If you always thought there were only two kinds of boobs—big or small—your mind is about to be blown. According to bra company ThirdLove, women have one of seven different sets of boobs.😁😁
While ALL types of boobs are perfectly normal and beautifully imperfect, knowing your boob shape can help you get the best bra fit.
1. Asymmetric: One breast is larger than the other; ranges from minor (barely noticeable) to more pronounced (as pictured).
Look best in: Bras with removable pads, so you can wear a pad (or two) on the smaller side to even out your look.
2. Bell Shape: Generally heavier breasts; narrower at the top, then drastically fuller toward the bottom.
Look best in: Full-coverage styles. Because the breasts are heavier, they can drag down the shoulders, causing the straps to slip (and reduce support).
3. East West: A gentle slope from top to bottom, but out to the sides; nipples point in opposite directions.
Look best in: Push-up or T-shirt styles, which flatter your natural shape while comfortably bringing your boobs closer together.
4. Side Set: A wide space in between the two breasts; nipples point a little more forward than East West.
Look best in: Balconette styles, which have more fabric above the cups to disguise a larger gap between breasts.
5.Slender: A little wider at the top, narrower at the bottom; generally skinny without a lot of breast tissue.
Look best in: Plunge styles, with or without push-up material. The plunge helps pull the breasts toward the middle to create a bit of cleavage.
6. Tear Drop: Similar to Bell Shape but with a much gentler slope; easily identifiable from the side.
Look best in: Plunge styles, with or without push-up material. The deeper neckline and cups create lift, which helps fill in the shallower top of the breasts.
7. Round: Equally full on top and bottom; often surgically enhanced, but not always.
Look best in: Balconette styles, which show off your perky shape. Consider Round boobs to bras as the Oval face to haircuts: They can pull off anything. (Lucky you.)
Breasts plenty sha.. How come i dinnuh see the slippers type?✌
Culled from: women's health magazine