1. One in ten European babies is conceived in an IKEA bed.😂😂😂 google IKEA, i don't know the mening too😀
2. Alfred Kinsey, author of Sexual Behavior in the Human Male (1948), had a collection of 5 million wasps and could insert a toothbrush into his penis, bristle-end first.😭
3. British spies stopped using semen as invisible ink because it began to smell if it wasn’t fresh.😬😬😬😬😬
4. A single sperm contains 37.5 MB of DNA information. One ejaculation represents a data transfer of 15,875 GB, equivalent to the combined capacity of 62 MacBook Pro laptops. Computer sperm osheeeeey!✌
5. Male fruitflies rejected by females drink significantly more alcohol than those that have had a successful encounter.#They suffer heartbreaks too?🙀
6. A female ferret will die if she doesn’t have sex for a year. #Is it by force to fuck?!😍
7. Seven Viagra tablets are sold every second... Imagine!!!! I need to go into THAT business😀
8. The German for “contraceptive” is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. By the time you’ve finished saying it, it’s too late. Kuku kill me😭😭😭😭😭😭
9. The American Psychiatric Association listed homosexuality as a mental illness until 1973.
10. The best-selling work of fiction of the 15th century was “The Tale of the Two Lovers,” an erotic novel by the man who later became Pope Pius II.
11. A single human male produces enough sperm in two weeks to impregnate every fertile woman on the planet.
12. In 2008, archaeologists in Cyprus found a 7th-century curse inscribed on a lead tablet that said, “May your penis hurt when you make love.” Nobody knows who made the curse, or why..😂😂😂😂😂 I'm sure it's a jilted woman😂
13. The founder of match.com, Gary Kremen, lost his girlfriend to a man she met on match.com. So bloody Ironic😮
14. Gymnophoria is the sense that someone is mentally undressing you.
15. A female chimpanzee in a fit of passion has the strength of six men.😕
16. At the 2012 London Olympics, which lasted for 17 days, the athletes were provided with 150,000 free condoms- approximately 15 each.
17. The “G-spot” was nearly called the Whipple Tickle- after Professor Beverley Whipple, who coined the expression that we know today.✌✌✌
To be continued soon...