click to follow

Thursday 4 May 2017

The NaXXXty playlist!


Hello ClimaXXXers.. Thank you for reading, sharing and supporting US! I just felt like sharing the first 10 songs I listen to when I'm trying to get inspired, thinking naXXXty thoughts or plain writing!



Kindly anticipate our Audio book series CUMing soon! In the Meantime, enjoy my NaXXXty playlist! And since I'm Semi-Nice, I've added links to some of them.. So you can ClimaXXX and Enjoy✌

1. CARRY GO! by DAMIEN KNEWSCHOOL FT. EDDIEROLL

Why do I love it?: It's a Dance Beat that I play once I complete a Story๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's a Lit Jam that has the edge of humour and makes you wanna grind and Roll! I love it!!! It's A+.. And the beat maker is just ๐Ÿ‘Š + it's a trending slang already..

Click to Download CARRY GO! And enjoy this Club Jam!

2: EXCHANGE by BRYSON TILLER

Why do I love it?: I put this song on fucking Repeat every time i think of what to write.. It's mellow tunes stream up my Spine and make me go all soft and Mushy.. It's deep and seeps into your core! It makes me think of Love❤❤

3. BRAIN FREEZE (OFFICIAL) by DAMIEN KNEWSCHOOL

Why do I love it?: This song is always on a blast on my loud speaker๐Ÿ˜‚ It's reggae beat is intense with a dash of Schweeet! I listen to it when I just completed a Sex scene๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹
It literally makes my BrainFeeze..

Click to Download Brain Freeze!

4. COLD by MAROON 5 ft FUTURE

Why do I love it?: It's literally stone cold! It's an heartmelting one that speaks deep to me.. I listen to it when I don't even know what to write anymore! And be sure to note that if I end a story badly- (A never happily ever after), it's the Cause.

5. GET DOWN by DAMIEN KNEWSCHOOL

Why do I love it?: It's a music that makes me think; believe it or not! Nice nice voice and intrinsic sounding beats!

Click to Download GetDown!

6. SUFFER by CHARLIE PUTH

Why do I love it?: Why won't I love it? His voice is ethereal, and in this piece, soul wrenching.. He was begging her not to keep him waiting/Suffer๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ "Baby come over.." Konji na bastard๐Ÿ˜‚ Anyways, It's an heart string kind of music.. Makes you think of "Lovemaking" instead of "Fucking"..

7. CONCENTRATE by 1DA

Why do I love it?: Now this is a beautiful piece that makes me Concentrate.. By distracting me! Loool.. It's a dope piece..

Click to download Concentrate

8. AKUBE by DOTMAN

Why do I love it?: It a beat that rings in my blood.. His voice sha.. Especially the chorus.. I can't stop listening to it. I absolutely love it since it's mellow.. Cool and calming for me..๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

9. SORRY NOT SORRY by BRYSON TILLER

Why do I love it?: It's basically a diss track for Bitches๐Ÿ˜‚ He totally killed it, and when I'm blasting and singing along, I forget I'm a girl; not a guy๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ It's loud, Noisy and the beat is Lit!

10. IF by DAVIDO and LADI by the OLAMIDE, PHYNO X KESH

Why do I love them?: I'm sorry, I had to cheat here..๐Ÿ˜ IF is because of the 30billion and LADI is because it's my all time Favourite.. It's such a NaXXXty track and I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment