click to follow

Saturday 21 April 2018

Diary of a single woman -After I lost my virginity


Image result for beautiful image of smokedear diary..

After finally losing my virginity, things went awry between the both of us. It didn't take long for our mutual differences to show especially because our whole relationship was based purely on lust and nothing else.



We began to have fights which i mostly started because i felt he didn't give me enough calls, times and attention. It was then i realised that you can never build a relationship on sex alone. The sex was great to me, but honestly i don.t have any other experience to compare it to.

All i knew was that i wanted to be fucked. my mind was overidden with thoughts of sex and after school everyday, he was willing to fuck and spunk in me. Of course i'd gotten on the pill, so no worries.

That faithful afternoon, I took a bike down to his apartment to get some very good loving. I didn't call him prior because i had no airtime. I entered the apartment and I met his best friend. We greeted each other and I asked after him. He told me that he went out and wont be back till evening.

Fuck. My cunt was throbbing. My eyes began to rove over his best friends body. He's leanly built and dressed in only his boxers. My eyes hook on his bulge and my pussy jumped in agreement. He was focused on his laptop and all i could think of was getting his dick in me.

I sidled close to him and asked him to show me what he's doing. He showed me some technical stuff which of course i'm very knowledgeable about. We discussed widely as i subtly moved closer and closer until he couldn't mistake my intent. I looked into his eyes and saw them looking straight into my cleavage. good.

Our eyes met for a second and i can see the lust. sweet. we kissed and soon enough, i was riding his prick on my boyfriends chair like a bronco. The cock was touching places deep in me that I didn't know existed.


No comments:

Post a Comment