click to follow

Sunday 15 April 2018

The sex scene 7

I ran my hands over his back as he thrust into me more quickly, feeling his skin, damp from the sweat that was beginning to form as he fucked me.


“Play with yourself,” he whispered into my ear, sliding his hand off my mouth. “Rub your clit.”

My clit was still tender from the orgasm he gave me with his mouth, but I obeyed him, slipping a hand between us and down to my nub.

Slowly, I began to move it in little circles. At first it was too much, and I felt overwhelmed with sensation, rubbing my sensitive clit as he moved inside me, stretching me open.

It felt good, damn good, and I eventually settled into the feeling, giving in and letting my instincts take over.

I moved back against him, rocking my hips upward to meet his thrusts...


No comments:

Post a Comment