click to follow

Saturday 28 April 2018

Our Threesome 3


Image result for painting of a sexy girlSasha

I stood up to signal for more drinks. I'm already so fucking tipsy and yet, I've not seen any woman who caught my attention. Fuck.. We've been imbibing drinks like water since we got here. Infact, dan had asked us to leave, but im persistent. I need to make this happen.. I was still thinking when something spilled on me. "What's this?!" I screamed.. I looked into a pair of the sexiest eyes I've ever seen in my life. She looks absolutely exotic. She's dressed tastefully in a short skirt and a scrap of fabric.. That's barely holding back her breasts. They look like they'd spill out any minute. Fuck. I couldn't keep my eyes off em. Even as a woman! "I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to" she said. She looked so scared and innocent. I felt so bad screaming at her."it's ok, it's nothing.."

She looked relieved and bit her lips.. She then rummaged in her purse and brought out an handkerchief.. Then she dabbed at the spill on my chest. "I'm sorry.". She kept on muttering.. Her hands were so soft on my breast. It was like she's deliberately smooching me.. But i looked into her eyes and they looked so apologetic and guileless. I discarded that thought.."You can stop it, it's ok." I said while i grabbed her hands. I looked down at Daniel and i saw his eyes glued to her breasts.. He looked positively ravenous. I glanced at his trousers and saw it tented with a hard on. Perfect.

 This woman is the one.. But how to convince her? She stood in front of me looking uncertain.. I felt like ripping off her top and feasting on her body.. She looked so fucking gorgeous. She bit her lip again and that finalized it. I winked at daniel and pulled her hands. She looks like i can control her. So innocent. I dragged her to a dim part of the club. "So, what's your name?" She looked at me surprised.."I'm delilah.. But you can call me Lila."

She said in her husky voice. Fuck, i can't wait to fuck her with daniel.. She looks absolutely delicious. I moved closer to her and became dominant.. She looked scared and shifted backward until her back hit the wall.. I came close to her; enough for my breasts to touch her breasts. "I like you Lila.. And my husband likes you too.."she looked shocked.. "No, I'm not into..."

I bit her ear and whispered.."How'd you like to have the hottest night of your life?" I don't plan on accepting a No. I'm going to make sure she comes home with us tonight. Then we'd dump her tomorrow.
"I..i.." She stammered. I wondered at my luck.. She seems so submissive and indecisive.. "Don't worry, we'd use protection.. And infact; We'd use a discreet hotel. Not to worry, my husband owns it.." She looked uncertain. I ran my tongue up her earlobes and nipped.. Her eyes glazed over. I pressed my breasts on chest..her scantily covered breasts heaved and her nipples puckered.. She shivered in delight and i felt a thrill pass through me. I softly captured her lips with mine. That sealed the deal.
Image result for painting of a sexy girl
****
Daniel didn't even say anything. He let me take charge this time. We drove down to one of the companies 5 star hotels and went to the presidential suite.. Daniel sat down heavily on the bed and i pulled lila inside the room. She looks so innocent and i delighted in spoiling her. She couldn't be over 21 years.. I smiled at dan and winked.. I whispered in her ears.."let's give him the show of his life.." She nodded timidly. I kissed her and gently grabbed her breasts.. Then with my lips fused on hers, i manoeuvred her to the bed and gently eased both of us on it. Dan positioned himself perfectly to watch us. I gently flicked off her top and her breasts were bared to our gaze.

 They looked so succulent and the globes were so fucking firm with no sag at all. I latched on to one nipple and sucked like a mad woman.. I squeezed the other and ran the tip of my tongue around her aureole before i bite the nipple. She moaned deep and hard. I ran my fingers down her thighs and straight into her vulva.. It was slightly wet. I have to correct that.. I nodded at dan and he latched on the to her lips. He simply ate her up.. I flicked her clit and she screamed.. Dan ran his hands over her body and squeezed her breasts.. Then we each took a breast.. It was magnificent. We would kiss her breast and then kiss each other.. I pulled off her skirt and thong then went down on her.. While dan sucked her breasts.. She was on the brink of coming when i stopped. Then we swapped positions and he went to eat her pussy while i squeezed her ass.

 I pulled off my clothes and dan did the same.  I sat on her face and forced her to eat my pussy.. I faced dan and he stopped eating her pussy and kissed me.. It was glorious.. I sat harder on her mouth and almost choked her. I looked down and saw my pussy juices run down her face.. Dan grabbed his dick and plunged it into her.

Her muffled scream filled the room amidst our laboured breathing.."fuck. She's so fucking tight baby.. I wish you can feel her pussy squeezing you." He moaned.. I grinded harder on her lips and she moaned hard. I felt a thrill zap through me and i sat up.. I turned to her and kissed her lips.. Tasting my juices on them. Dan pounded into her like she's the last woman on earth and i clamped my lips on her clit.. She screamed again and i shoved my pussy down on her mouth to shut her up. I licked Dan's dick as he thrust in and out of her pussy.. He grunted like a bull and looked demented.. She ate me up, while i ate her and licked his dick. Delicious.

We had crazy sex that night. Dan has tremendous appetite to satisfy the both of us. He fucked her more though.. It was the craziest night of our lives. No inhibitions whatsoever. We slept entwined in each others arms. The next morning, when i woke up; i saw dan fucking lila and i felt a mix of sensations. It's like they are leaving me out. We are only supposed to have sex with her together. I looked into dans face and felt jealousy rip through me. He looked at her like she's the last meal on earth. The bitch too was moaning.. Looking all beautiful and perfect. I stood up and left for the bathroom.."baby, come and join us..""Yes, we ain't complete without... Yo...u" lila moaned.

 Really? But they can start without waking me up. I didn't answer them and just left the for the bathroom.. While i was showering, i heard them scream in pleasure.. And i felt anger fill me. Fuck. I hastened up and came of the bathroom, but lila was not in the room. "I sent her off.. I could sense your anger".."Yes! You basically cheated on me! It was supposed to be a one night stand!" I screamed. He looked at me in bewilderment.."Baby.. She's so hot, i couldn't resist fucking her one last time. I promise you, this is the last time that kinda shit will happen..No other sexual partners without the both of us present yeah?".. "Yeah.." I said reluctantly.

He moved close to me and hugged me. He knelt down and licked my navel.. Then he nuzzled up and licked the underside of my breast.. He then bent me over and slid into me. I couldn't clear the image of Lila from my head. It's like she bewitched me. Even with my anger at her fucking my husband behind my back, i can't clear images of her lithe body from my memories.. As dan pounded me; i felt thoroughly incomplete.. It's like the sex is not complete without her,, i wanted to bury my mouth on her pussy while dan fucked me from behind. Shit.. I can't decipher my jumbled thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment