click to follow

Saturday 28 April 2018

Our threesome 4

Image result for painting of a sexy girl*****
A week later

I went to the club to find lila. I've been here twice in a row now.. I just want to see her once again. Whenever I'm fucking my husband, i imagine she's with us. Although i get angry when i think of she and dan fucking, i just want her for me. I want to have her to myself. "Hello, ma'am.. " i looked into Lila's eyes. I felt my heart beat faster. Fuck. She's here.." I don't know your name.." She said huskily. "Sit down dear, I'm sasha, and my husband is dan." She smiled and took her seat. We started talking and she told me she's 24 years and a graduate. I was shocked at her age.. She looks so young and innocent.


This evening, shes wearing a see through gown and sky high heels that make her legs look very amazing. She's tastefully dressed and looked like she came from money too. I shoved that thought aside and licked my mental lips. Now, i can conveniently say that the reason i was angry the night after our debauchery was because i didn't get to taste her the last time, but dan did. Fuck.

We chatted for a bit and i just fell into her voice.. She exudes sex so innocently. It's like she's begging to be spoilt. I guess the reason I'm so much attracted to her is because of her angelic aura; yet she dresses like a slut. I couldn't wait anymore and told her to follow me. She stood up pliantly and we left for my car. Once we got inside, i lowered the level of the passengers seat and i pushed her to a lying position. I didn't even bother with niceties. She was fucking wet. I just turned us to a 69 position.

This was the beginning of my affair with lila. I'd take her out, and eat her the fuck up.. We started experimenting with sex toys and I'd fuck her with strap on dildo's. I began to drift away from dan slowly and lila was always there for me. We became very close and got to know a lot about her. Our affair was exciting and explosive and i kept it as a secret from dan. I noticed he didn't really care about the space between us, but i didn't care about that too.

*****
Daniel

That night was the hottest night of my life. That lila woman had the sweetest pussy ever and I'm just like an addict. Before i sent her off the morning after, i gave her my card and got her contact too. We began to chat and email ourselves. Then we set a meeting.
I'd been brimming with excitement to meet her. I can't even sum up guilt that I'm about to cheat on sasha with a woman she chose for our threesome. Although, I'd make sure we don't get caught. A day to the d-day, i attended an event organised by my father's friend- A business partner and i felt boredom engulf me.

"Dan, dan.." I heard a deep voice say and i turned back and saw my Father's friend, standing with lila. "How are you my boy?" I answered him and froze in shock. She looked back at me in shock.." This is my daughter, lila. She just came back from the states recently.." Fuck. Lila was the woman my father wanted me to marry two years ago! I wish i listened. Fuck. "Hello, I'm lila.." She said. And winked at me. Her father wandered off and left the both of us. "Shit. You're his daughter?!" She smiled demurely at me and came close to me. "Seems we don't need to wait till tomorrow to fuck.." She whispered seductively. "Meet me at the end of the hall way in five. And she glided off. I felt my cock harden in my pants. Fuck. Thoughts of sasha flew from my mind as all the blood in my circulation rushed down to my dick.
Image result for painting of a sexy girl
I rushed down to the hallway and met her waiting. I couldn't even wait. I slammed her back on the wall and pulled her gown up. Her pussy was totally bare no my view. I looked at her in question and she showed me the panties dangling from her fingertips. I ran mad and loosened my belt. I didn't even care if anybody caught us. I fucked her hard. Hard i meant. She screamed and i slammed my mouth of hers and kissed her deeply. Fuck. Her pussy wrapped around me like a vise and i could feel the cum boil from from my dick. I erupted in her pussy and groaned deeply. Shit.

We separated and she had a shit eating grin on her face. She pulled me inside on of the bedrooms, hers' i suppose. With my cum dripping down her thighs, we fucked again. That was the beginning of our affair. She became an integral part of my life. She'd come down to my office on the pretext of delivering documents for her father and We'd fuck and fuck. It was a torrid affair. She allowed me fuck her anyhow, any way. She'd do anything for me. There was a day we almost got caught by sasha. She'd come to give me a surprise visit and brought lunch with her. We finished Eating and sasha left.

Then Lila came in dressed in a sexy suit. The fact that my wife just left didn't make me jump on her as usual. My dick was limp with guilt and i told her.."lila dear, sasha just left.. I don't think i can do this today.." She smiled devilishly and replied.. "Really?.. No problem, just watch me then.." She sat on the seat directly opposite me and slowly placed her leg on my table. Her skirt pushed up and her bare thighs were bared to my gaze. She spread her legs wider and see her bare pussy. Fuck. She smiled so innocently and licked her fingers. Then she ran the tips all over her pussy.

She moaned and arched her back,then fingered herself. I forgot myself. I bulldozed over to her and pulled her up. I fucked her on my table that day. As i was fucking her, the someone knocked and the thought of almost getting caught got my dick harder. I covered her mouth while i pounded into her like a piston. "Baby, it's sasha.. I forgot my phone on your desk.."she said. I continued thrusting into lila and didn't even answer. Lila screamed at my pounding and bit my hands. I felt her cum. Fuck. I pulled out my dick and shoved it in my trousers.

"I'm coming.. " i took the phone and slid out, closing the door firmly behind me. "What took you so long? And why are you looking so dishevelled..." I dragged sasha into the restroom at the end of the corridor and pulled her into a stall. I pulled up her gown and rubbed her pussy.. She tried to protest.. But i shut her up.. I briefly considered shoving my dick in her mouth, but she'd taste Lila's juices on it. I pulled out my wet dick and it entered her without resistance.

She forgot all about why i left the office.

*****
Delilah

I've got the both of them wrapped around my tiny fingers. I'm starting to get bored though, things are going too smoothly. It's time to shake things up a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment