click to follow

Sunday 8 April 2018

Taxify driver



All I wished for is a thought printer
What an interesting thing will be read.. 
Is it the thought of undressing the taxify driver!


The explicit and erotic scenes have read on my super brilliant erotic writers' blog, am about to experiment on this specimen. 

Hmm...  Hot he was! 
The corner of his lips was dark, mid-lips pink and soft, yeah soft not too luscious but super suckable
His smile was from Mercury, hot that it burns and melt me in my lower part.

drip, drop, drip

I grinned thinking how I'll suck his lollipop and use my teeth on him so he'll never forget my lip on his caramel honey buttered body. 

Yea!!! my mind and heart screamed when I saw my dream chest. The devil had a tattoo with a red ink, couldn't make up what it was but I loved it ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜.

We never had time to trend the copulation line before the trip ended.

๐Ÿค” come to think of it, he might have a tiny prick. I consoled myself with the thought.



No comments:

Post a Comment