click to follow

Saturday 28 April 2018

Our Threesome 6


Image result for painting of a sexy girlDaniel
I can't believe how much of a fool the both of us were. She totally played us and it's our fault. We let the devil enter. She almost destroyed my family. I realised how we destroyed our marriage with a bitch. She did it out of boredom! That really stung my ego. She turned me into shambles.. Out of plain boredom.. I decided to let the bad blood end between sasha and I. We were both guilty and it's either we make our marriage work again, or we get divorced.

****
Sasha

I remembered the scenario surrounding my marriage and remembered how much I loved dan. To the extent that i was Willing to share him for a night which later destroyed our lives. He made conscious effort to woo me back, despite the fact that I cheated and pulled away first. He promised to do everything to make me happy and make us work. I asked him about what we're going to do to Lila, and he replied that she's the daughter of a business partner and as such, he'd have access to destroy her life. We brainstormed on what to do to hurt her, but after sharing our hoe stories about fucking her with each other, we realized she's a true slut and she'd even enjoy a gang rape.

Daniel told me we have to pay her back in the most painful manner.
******
Delilah
Playing with a married couple is the sweetest. My slim frame and innocent looks would convince anybody that I'm a submissive. I just love the thrill that comes with toying with peoples life and destroying it. I heard from my father that Dan almost divorced his wife and I chuckled inwardly. Those ones are fools. They thought they found the perfect prey.. Not knowing they met a predator.

Well, I'd promised myself that they'd be my last and I have to settle down for real. I met the handsomest man I'd ever seen; Tony, a month ago and life has been total roses for me. He's taken me to the heavens and back, and he showers me with all the love and attention that I need. He'd even proposed to me and we are having the most whirlwind affair in history. He even introduced me to heroin and I can't get enough.. I ate my cake and still had it!

*****
Sasha
We placed tony on her path and we waited in glee to see the fire blaze.. Tony is HIV positive and infact, lives on antiviral drugs every 6 hours. We paid him to fuck her raw, make her fall in love, and infact share needles with her. She must get that disease.. She deserves it!

*****
Delilah

A week to my wedding, i fell sick and was rushed down to the hospital by my dad. I tried convincing him it was the stress of the upcoming wedding, but he wouldn't listen to me. Some test's were run and the results shocked me. "You are 2 months pregnant and HIV positive ma'am." the doctor said sympathetically. I almost fainted in shock.

Image result for painting of a sexy girl"Kindly bring your fiance for testing also." He said. I rushed down home and didn't meet tony. I called, texted and tried to contact him, but to no avail. I went to his apartment and got the shock of my life. No one named tony ever lived there. He wasn't even registered under a real name! He disappeared like he never existed and I was left behind!

The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment