click to follow

Friday 27 April 2018

Our threesome 1


Image result for sexy image of a woman in bondageThis is the story of how we lost each other... In the most unlikely way!
*****
Daniel
I can't believe this shit is actually happening. Why do I need to get married? The board of directors; led by my father- ganged up on me. I need to have a better public image. Seem presentable and respectable. Really? To please the company, i have to marry too?! After all my sacrifices?! The only thing i indulge in is sex. That's all. The rest i leave. I give my 100% to the job and now it's turning on me! Why do i have to give up my freedom too?
Shit. I can't let this get to me. I'd just get a woman to have a marriage of convenience with. That shouldn't be hard.
I shoved thoughts of marriage to a little shelf in my mind. It's what i do; compartmentalise.


Image result for sexy image of a woman in chains
****
2 weeks later.

It turned out non of the women i fuck is good enough to be married to. I can't imagine living with anyone as shallow and vapid as them.. Finding a wife is not as easy as I thought. What nonsense. I have no time for all this, but because the Company is going public; I have to do this fast! The old cronies just patted my back and one even winked at me and said.." Just pick one from the parade of women you have around".. I wanted to slap the lecherous grin off his face. Bastard. My father is the biggest bastard of all. He's been trying to get me married to the daughter of one of his friends. But I'd rejected him repeatedly. I don't even want to meet her. I'd pick my wife myself!!

I vowed to get a woman in the remaining few days of the month left. 10 days. Falling in love is not a choice.

*****
Sasha

I've got overwhelming debts.. Crazy overwhelming debts i repeat. I'm addicted to shopping and I've swiped all my cards dry. I don't know what to do to break this addiction. I don't know how to say no to a winking jewel brooch, or a pretty scarf.. Or a mohair coat..All of which i don't need. I know you'd have thought my debts are because of something pathetic. No.. Nothing of that ilk.. Its all self made and i don't know what to do about it! What I need right now is a Very Rich man who'd clear my debts!! I strolled into the club and wish i can get hit on a rich man. I don't care if he's ugly or old. All i need id his money. Fast. Or I'd have to give up my mortgaged house.. Yes, it's that bad.

*****
Daniel
I sat at the club trying to relax.. I know i can't get any girl worthy of marrying me here, but I'm trying to relax and restrategize. I have just 3 days left and the search has been fruitless. I just have a few needs and if a woman doesn't meet it she's eliminated; beautiful, good spoken English, Intelligent and in desperate need of money. Yes, any woman in desperate need of money will definitely not catch feelings.. For sex, I'm still considering it..

Image result for sexy image of a woman in chains
" Yes babe! Just to get a Man oh! A rich man.. I'd do anything!! I'm in deep debts... Yes, my shopping! I promise, after i clear this debt, i will never buy anything i don't need again.." "That's what you said the last time,. Girl, you need either a therapist or a billionaire.." The line of convo caught my attention and I looked back and saw two women chatting beside me.. They were leaning on the bar while i was seated.. The first was slim and tall, while the other was extremely svelte and curvy yet.. Very slim waist and a beautiful face.. An absolute looker. She muttered.."lower your voice.. Must the whole world know?.." The other woman laughed and waved her off. I was intrigued by them.. The one with the problem caught my eye though. I perused her thoroughly and she met all my needs. I just don't know if she's intelligent.. In desperate need of money; because of something very vain.. I definitely want her. I'm sure she's greedy, and I'd easily pay her off after two years. In the mean time, I'm looking out for when I'd get her alone and discuss business.

No comments:

Post a Comment