click to follow

Saturday 28 April 2018

Our Threesome 5

Image result for painting of a sexy girlPart 3
Sasha

I've got a date with Delilah this evening. I planned something absolutely special for her. A private dinner at our home.. Daniel is going to travel this morning and infact i couldn't care less. It made things more perfect for the both of us. I also told told him the house would be empty because I'm travelling also. He didn't even ask where i was going to.
She arrived at exactly 7pm and I'd gotten everything ready. I can't get over her absolute hotness. It's terribly delicious. I ran my hands through her hair and gave her soft lips a hot kiss.. She moaned into my mouth and twined my lips with hers.


We got down to the dining and started eating. She wore a sexy over coat and i wondered what she had underneath. I didn't have to wonder for long. She looked down at her wristwatch and pulled off the overcoat. She wore the skimpiest swimsuit I'd ever seen in my life. It was just made up of a confection of nets and silk. It shimmered on her body and looked magnificent on her golden skin.. My pussy swelled in arousal.


******
Daniel
I was in a mad rush to get home. I cant concentrate on anything at all. The thought of Lila waiting for me at home killed my concentration and left me in perpetual arousal. She's so bloody sexy. I lied to sasha about travelling; and she also mentioned the same. I felt very glad when Lila suggested we meet up at my house by 7:30pm. She asked me to get home not a moment earlier because she has a surprised planned for me. She also collected the spare keys to the house.

My brain ran on a loop at the surprise she must have in store for me. I can't wait to have her long legs wrapped around me this evening.
I didn't even bother to drive down; i don't want to get stuck in traffic. I left my car at the office garage and took a bike down to the house. I inserted the key in the lock and entered. Lila was standing in front of me like a sexy apparition. Almost dressed in nothing. She's wearing the craziest mix of lingerie have ever seen in my life. It left absolutely nothing to the imagination.

She pounced on me and kissed me ravenously.. I moaned in her mouth and melted..
*****
Sasha

She stood up and sidled over to my part of the table.. Then she pulled off my clothes until I was dressed in nothing.. She then kissed down my body and knelt between my legs and starting eating me up. My back relaxed and i positioned myself perfectly for her.. I closed my eyes and moaned deeply. I heard the lock clicking, but i was too far gone in bliss. Suddenly, i couldn't feel her mouth anymore. And i looked up.. She was nowhere to be found.. What's up? I thought.. I padded naked form the dinning room to the living room and got the shock of my life. Lila was wrapped in Daniels arms and I was astounded. He was eating her lips up like the last meal on earth.."baby, you're cool right.. I can wait to see the surprise you've planned for me.." he murmured. She broke off kiss, looked back and winked at me.

"I hope the both of you enjoy your surprise. I'm fitfully bored of the both of you and i can't cope anymore." We stared at her in shock.. She picked up her coat and wore it back. She dropped the spare keys and said "Bye". She smiled and laughed wickedly. For the first time; i saw how vicious she is. The door closed behind her with a bang.
Image result for painting of a sexy girl
I fought so hard with daniel and he fought back almost as fiercely. We almost divorced each other. The blame game was played and we began to realise how much lila almost destroyed our marriage and love. And the worst part is that we were just playthings to her. While we were busy feeling like users, she was the one using us. We totally under estimated her. She's the real deal; looking all innocent and submissive.
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment