click to follow

Friday 13 April 2018

Hamil dirty restaurant escapade

Dear diary,

So, I met this new woman on Instagram. As usual, she slid into my DM and we planned to meet at a restaurant. I got there and picked the best possible private spot i could find. Shortly after, she arrived.



She's a very dark skinned lady, with ample bosom and wide hips. Very beautiful too. She smiled and I saw the groove her dimple cut in her left cheek.

She waved at me and hastened up her steps, soon, we talked about everything and everything. Quite intelligent too. Soon enough, we switched to talking about fantasies.

She admitted one of hers is to get publicly fucked. Trust me, i rev up the atmosphere. She's wearing a very short skirt and I run my hands up her thighs. She squirms in agitation and I smother a smirk.

No comments:

Post a Comment