click to follow

Saturday 21 April 2018

Shades of Pain

Image result for images of pain

there are 20 million shades.
black.
ash.
pewter.
grey.
and pain.
Image result for images of pain
they speak to me.
their language of horrid colours.
dull is what life seems.
a awful shade of ashy lace.

i bleed endlessly.
i bleed to die.
i feel not the pain,
the pain is deep inside.


the shades of which i see life.
my hues of dark storms.
the colour of lightening skies.
thunderstorms arcing electricity.

let me breathe in it.
i rever in its power.
it makes me come alive.
dark, insidous and sour.

take your blues and pinks.
i have no use for them.
all i stand for is insane.
a kaleidoscope of pain.

my shades befit me.
i wear my cloak proud.
i stand in the storm undaunted.
i will never bow down!

yes, i want the pain.
its the only left thats sane.
its my power.
its my control.
its my pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment